DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 9

LightWord:

“Behold, I am the Lord , the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?” Jeremiah 32:27


The Isrealites never believed they won't finally die in their afflictions even when the enemies chasing them are so strong (drunk and drugged), so close to them and never get tired in pursuing them.


They've already given up, complaining and declaring this is our end. We are now at a closed junction, a big sea in front, enemies behind, nowhere to go. They might have probably said to each other, well we are finished, but yet, the God of 11th hour shows up and show off.


Say this to yourself: I give praise unto Your holy name Father, because I believe at this last minute of the year, You will show up for me and show off in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4