GOD'S PLAN FOR YOU!

LightWord:

“I say this because I know the plans that I have for you.” This message is from the Lord. “I have good plans for you. I don’t plan to hurt you. I plan to give you hope and a good future. Then you will call my name. You will come to me and pray to me, and I will listen to you.” Jeremiah 29:11-12 ERV


God has a wonderful plan for your life. There is nothing He can’t use to bring about His great purpose for you. He's confidence about His plan for us. “I say this because I know the plans that I have for you.” The Scriptures give us an amazing promise of His plan:


“And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God...” (Romans 8:28, NLT). This means God can turn your tragedies into triumphs, your setbacks into comebacks. God can turn your disappointment into your destiny! Just stay in faith, He is faithful.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father of heaven for Your wonderful plan. As I pray to You today and henceforth, let Your glorious purpose for my life be fulfilled. Take your time to pray to Him in faith and it shall come to pass in Jesus' name. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4