BE GRATEFUL!

LightWord:
VERSE OF THE DAY

“Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up. [6] Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. [7] The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.” Psalm 28:5-7


Do you think God has not been good to you this year? Count your blessings and see what God has done in your life just this year. Focused on how He changed your life positively and give Him quality thanks that He alone deserved.

I see your praises and thanksgiving multiplied in the new year in Jesus' name. Amen!


#LightWord
#DecemberForCELEBRATION!!
#AllRoundREST2021


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4