DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 24

LightWord:

“Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof...” Ecclesiastes 7:8


God is not a joker, He says what He means and He means what He says. He says He will bless you with the biggest miracle of the year at this last hour; just receive the Word, believe it and you will become what He says.


Someone was sharing her amazing testimony with me of the last hour miracle of the year, and the next thing is that God said the person should get ready for more, and just within five (5) days, they had a bigger testimony over the previous all in this last hour. Therefore, I'm anouncing to you as well, get ready for your biggest miracle of the year.


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for Your faithful Word. I receive Your Word today and I believe what You say, greatly expecting my biggest miracle at this last hour and so be it. I will share my amazing testimony as well in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4