DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 27

LightWord:

“For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:10


Just like I said previously, faith is a choice, you choose to believe. It is a determination of your heart, you don't have to feel it. If you determine in your heart to trust Jesus, then you have faith in Him.


Someone shared her last minutes miracle testimony with me few years ago, she prayed and said to God, if indeed You call this man 'Michael', amaze me within few days that the year will end, and miraculously she got a bank shaking alert far beyond her expectation even as a student then.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father because You are working on my behalf too, I might have not seen nothing, yet I choose to believe You, and I know I won't miss my appointed time, my last miracle is now in Jesus' name. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4