DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 29

LightWord:

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11 NIV


The unshakable faith is what God requires from you. He has a plan for you that is 1 billion superseded the very good plans you might have for yourself, but He wants genuine faith from you. The Hebrew men said their faith is still in the God they serve come what may.


That He deliver us, He's still our God, even though He does not, yet He remains our God whom we trust. And guess what? They became the dominant of the city including their kings as the outcome of that faith (Read Daniel 3). I decree by the reason of your faith, you will have a great testimony.


Say this to yourself: Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, I thank You and have strong faith in You not just for what I'm expecting from You but for a Loving Father You are and Your glorious plan that You have for me. Blessed be Your holy name forever in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4