DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 31

LightWord:

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23


Like so many we think, faith is a risk. No! Faith is never a risk; not to have faith in God is the real risk. The Bible makes us to understand that with a person that has faith in God, all things are possible to him.


Can you now see how faith works and why you must not lose your faith in God at anytime. If you choose to believe, it means you yourself in place of God can turn all impossibilities to become possible. Wow! So many great testimonies via this series, and I'm sure I will hear yours too sooner than expected.


Say this to yourself: Lord I believe, Lord I believe. Thank You for the mystery of faith in You. I'm getting ready for the super wonder of God in my life this year in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4