New Year, New You! Part 14

LightWord:

“For she kept saying, If I only touch His garments, I shall be restored to health.” Mark 5:28 AMPC


After the force of mind renewing has taken place, another force that needs to be enforced in order to experience the new you in this new year is the force of 'TAKING REQUIRED POSITIVE ACTION'.


In our focal Scripture of today, the Bible talks about the story of a woman with the issue of blood, nothing around her was of help, not her family, the doctors, her society, even the religions called her unclean. But it doesn't end there.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord for giving me a new mindset. Holy Spirit help me to see beyond my present condition to a greater position You have in plan for me this year in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4