New Year, New You! Part 7

LightWord:

“So he did it. He went down and immersed himself in the Jordan seven times, following the orders of the Holy Man. His skin was healed; it was like the skin of a little baby. He was as good as new.” 2 Kings 5:14 MSG


What does newness of life means? The man Bahman Ghobadi says “I used to believe that people are only born once, but now I feel I have been reborn, like I was given a new life. I see myself as a child, full of energy and hope.”


The truth is that, New Years will keep coming and going, there won't be any new experiences, it will just be the same old stories, until something is new within you. The only thing to regulate change and time is renewing your mind. Very important!


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You for the understanding of times and seasons, and its in me now to make it new this season and never to waste it. So help me God in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4