New Year, New You! Part 24

LightWord:

“And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out and say, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” And throwing aside his garment, he rose and came to Jesus.” Mark 10:47‭, ‬50 NKJV


This blind man in the above Scripture couldn't see but only heard about Jesus, and a time came in his life, a new year with a new mind that that will be his last year of blindness. He has the mind and then did what I'm asking you to do. He took some action! (Mark10:46-52)


Even being blind, he wasn't given an excuse of his condition - but you know Jesus, I am blind, why don't you come and meet me... no! He made a move. If you make powerful moves when you haven't see anything to imply that your situation will change, but just on the basis of His Word, then you are set by faith for a new life.


Say this to yourself: Father, I thank You for Your covering is surer than all the insurance of this world combined together. I'm making a move in Your Word and I know I shall not be ashamed in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4