New Year, New You! Part 28

LightWord:

“ALSO [Jesus] told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not to turn coward (faint, lose heart, and give up).” Luke 18:1 AMPC


As you study God's Word and pray continually with it, the Spirit of God in you keep absorbing the Word to your spirit being and suddenly changes everything from within, it changes your perspectives, encourages your actions.


And things began to change on the outside too, beginning from your words and to your realities. Instead of praying, Oh God, let me succeed, something just come out from you to I am a success, I have taking over, I'm empowered, I'm a new man.


Say this to yourself: Father by Your Word and Your Spirit I level up, I'm a new man, I'm experiencing new me, new things at every level in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4