New Year, New You! Part 31

LightWord:

““Come see a man who knew all about the things I did, who knows me inside and out. Do you think this could be the Messiah?” And they went out to see for themselves.” John 4:29‭-‬30 MSG


Do you really want to experience a new life? If YES, then another important step you must to take in addition to new mindset, taking bold actions and prayer is also reaching out for souls. Souls?


Yes, I can tell you there's nothing that can bring about a drastic transformation to your life than reaching out for souls. The secret is this, souls is more valuable to God than anything else.


Say this to yourself: Father thank You because as I'm doing according to Your will, reaching out for lost souls, I'm on my way to the next levels of my life this year and beyond in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4