Faith and Obstacles! Part 13

LightWord:

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33


God doesn't make mistakes. For Him to tell us that in Him we will have peace does not make God a liar. Truly there are tribulations and lot of challenges in this world. That is why we need faith the most.


And this is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. Because who is he that overcomes the world, but he that believes (trust and have faith) that Jesus is the son of God. 1 John 5:4-5


Say this to yourself: Thank You Jesus because I have faith in You therefore I am an overcomer. I live above all my circumstances in Jesus' name. Amen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4