Faith and Obstacles! Part 19

LightWord:

“No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able...” 1 Corinthians 10:13 NKJV


The third key to living all your days triumphantly regardless of who you are, where you are and what ever comes your way, is, you have what it takes.


God says because I am faithful, I will never allow what is beyond your ability comes your way (Psalm 125:3.) If you will live by faith (trust God,) you will realize you have all it takes and the power to overcome any challenges.


Say this to yourself: Thank You faithful Father, I know my life is ever secured in You. Come what may, I am TRIUMPHANT because You are too faithful to fail me in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4