Faith and Obstacles! Part 22

LightWord:

“Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.” Ephesians 6:16


In life, there is a constant battle over your life; there is a constant battle over my life. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh. But God has designed a life of victory for His own children.


A life of consistent victory begins with you despising your challenges, not making mountains out of molehills. No matter the situation declare with faith I am more than a conqueror.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father for I know I am victorious. No mountain is too high for me to climb for I know God has my back in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4