JOY OVERFLOW! Part 3

LightWord:

“For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” Psalm 30:5


Scripture says weeping may endure for a night, and I think I should help someone understand that; for instance, as fast and quick as the night time might be.,


Only for those who have the gift and grace of sleeping and waking up at the appropriate time. But ask those who experience sleepless nights, they will tell you the night season actually looks longer than usual to them.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Jesus because it doesn't matter how long I have been weeping, I know according to Your Word my joy has come today in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4