PRECIOUS LOVE!

LightWord:

“Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death.” Song of Solomon 8:6a


Understand this simple truth that love is as strong as death. For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son; He didn't came to have fun in the world, but primarily for the world's Salvation which involves death.


So, to love is to die in it. Jesus Christ came to the world on the purpose of love for you and I. What a unquantifiable love! Glory!! That gives us the cause to celebrate the Good Friday <today> even though it was a terrible, worse and sorrowful day for Him(Jesus) but love is just as strong as death.


Say this to yourself: JESUS, oh how You love me. I realized you died just for me because You loved me. Thank You Jesus for loving me; I want to love You more and more and more everyday of my life in Jesus' name. Amen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4