STRENGTH!

LightWord:

“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10


Do you want to go from strength to strength living a victorious life? Then you must ever take note of this two foundational source of strength. First, you must be very careful of what comes out of your mouth. Your words!


Joel 3:10 says “...let the weak say I am strong.” No one ever remain strong in the Lord without the correct use of his tongue. Remember, just Joshua and Caleb by name among twelve says what's right with their mouth and only the two were recorded saved from being a victim.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Holy Spirit for giving me control over my tongue, that even when I'm about to say what's wrong, it will turn out saying what's good and right for my edification in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4