DO NOT WORRY!

LightWord:

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” Philippians 4:6 NIV


Our focal Scripture of today says we shouldn't be anxious. First, what does it mean to be anxious? This is a big question right here. I personally believe that until you have clear understanding of a thing you may not have the solution to that thing.


As a matter of fact, so many are in danger of anxiety today but they know not. To be anxious according to the health organization means to be excessively worried; another meaning is to be fearful of the unknown.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord for the illumination of Your Word coming my way in this series. I pray every seed of worry planted in me to destroy my destiny is destroyed today by fire in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4