JOY OVERFLOW! Part 13

LightWord:

“But You are holy, O You Who dwell in [the holy place where] the praises of Israel [are offered].” Psalm 22:3 AMPC


Yes, there is nothing like the presence of God; because it is in His presence your joy can be overflowing continuously. So, you have to stay there in the presence of God.


Now, just like I said earlier, the second great signal that shows you are no longer in the presence of God is, when you find it difficult to genuinely worship and praise God personally or cooperatively. Know not that God's presence is with genuine praisers.


Say this to yourself: Father, I choose to stay in Your presence for the rest of my life, help me be a genuine praiser all my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4