JOY OVERFLOW! Part 19

LightWord:

“Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.” Habakkuk 3:18


If anyone is truly in the presence of God, and knows the God he's serving and what He can do then the Scripture above becomes his songs, his attitude, his life. Come what may, just like the previous verse says,


Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: yet I've got joy overflow.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father because regardless of what I might be going through, yet I won't lose my joy. I will rejoice always in the Lord in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4