JOY OVERFLOW! Part 20

LightWord:

“Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.” Habakkuk 3:18


The verse seventeen (17) of the Scripture above says though nothing seems working around me, yet that will not take away my joy from me. It is with joy I can draw water out of the wells of salvation. And if that be, guess what happens?


The next verse says, then, the Lord God will become my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. That's the outcome when your joy overflow, you become on top of the world, you become an overcomer.


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for filling my heart with the fullness of Your joy. Hence, my experience is joy overflow in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4