THE POWER OF I AM! Part 6

LightWord:

“Your words can be as satisfying as fruit, as pleasing as the food that fills your stomach. The tongue can speak words that bring life or death. Those who love to talk must be ready to accept what it brings.” Proverbs 18:20‭-‬21 ERV


Do yourself the biggest favor from today, never say what you do not want to see or experience. Instead, speak good to your life, speak favor to your destiny, speak peace to your path because that is exactly what you will see and experience.


Many people has been in deep trouble today and still deeping themselves in troubles by the day by the words of their mouth and that without knowing. Scripture says the power of life and death are in your mouth.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father for the revelation of the power in my mouth. By that same power today I revert every curse I've placed on my destiny without knowing, now I declare life and peace in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4