THE POWER OF I AM! Part 7

LightWord:

“For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.” Mark 11:23 NKJV


One of the things that makes faith works; is through what comes out of your mouth. In other words, faith becomes active by what you say. Which means faith can become impotent without finding expression through your words.


So if you believe you're a success and not a failure, then for that to really be, you have to say it out and sometimes say it out aloud: I am a success. I am the greatest. I am a believer. I am a barrier breaker, I am a Light person. Watch, whoever says, will have whatever he says.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father for who You made me to be. Therefore, I declare I am who You say I am for ever. Thank You Jesus I am Blessed!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4