THE POWER OF I AM! Part 8

LightWord:

“For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.” Mark 11:23 NKJV


According to the Scripture, faith deal with the heart but the reality of faith has to deal with your words. That shows how powerful your words can be especially whatever follows the word I AM.


When you say I am this or that then faith goes to work and delivered it to you. And please take note of this, if your faith says yes by the word of your mouth, God cannot say no. In whatever situation you may be, always learn to say I am victoriuos, I am blessed.


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You because when my faith says yes You God will confirm it. Therefore, I declare I am a Winner, I am Great, I am a barrier breaker, I am Triumphant in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4