THE POWER OF I AM! Part 9

LightWord:

“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Mark 11:23


Jesus says in our focal Scripture of today that whosoever says will have whatsoever he says. So, you have not because you say not. When you open up your mouth and declare words into your life by saying I AM, then it becomes so.


Especially when you back it up with faith, believing in the power of God's Word, then there is nothing stopping it to come to pass. From today, fully engage in the power of I AM. Every time every day keep saying it and don't stop saying it. I AM THE LiGHT OF THE WORLD!


Say this to yourself: Father, regarless of any situation I may find myself in life I believe Your Word concerning me, therefore, I will keep on saying I AM WHO YOU SAY I AM IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4