THE POWER OF I AM!

LightWord:

“...Let the weak say, I am strong [a warrior]!” Joel 3:10 AMPC


A great man of God once said and I quote "if you want to know where you are going to be five years from now, just listen to what you are saying about yourself." That is to tell you there is power in the words that you speak.


No matter the circumstances, no matter how difficult it seem to be now, if you speak negativity to your life, its a seed and with time you begin to reap what you've sown into your life. Because your words are prophesying your future.


Say this to yourself: Father of heaven I thank You for making my word so powerful to deliver me from the fear of tomorrow. Therefore, I speak life into my life and future in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4