DO NOT WORRY! Part 12

 LightWord:

“Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste..” Isaiah 28:16


Scripture says, God's plan for your future is well structured, you are His Masterpiece. But this is what will prove that you truly believe, that is when you don't worry but being patient with Him.


Some are never patient about God, therefore, they get into the trap of worrying. Don't let it be you, be patient with God knowing fully well that God has your best interest at heart.


Say this to yourself: Father, I surrender all to You having the assurance that You are still at work over any situations that comes my way. I choose to believe, I choose to be patient, never to worry in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4