DO NOT WORRY! Part 3

LightWord:

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” Philippians 4:6 NIV


I was at the Bible Study sometimes where the question was raised, is it possible as human beings not to worry at all? Let's get the answer from our Lord Jesus Christ himself. In Matthew 6:25-31


He explained clearly on what human beings do worrying about, simply the cares of this life. I do say hilariously that I hardly seen anyone being anxious of getting to heaven, not even the preachers.


Say this to yourself: Father have mercy on me and cleanse my heart from the cares of life that is choking my peace in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4