DO NOT WORRY! Part 4

LightWord:

““Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life... Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?” Matthew 6:25 NIV


Jesus is saying here to us not to worry about anything. If He says we shouldn't worry about anything, then He means He's able to take care of everything for us (read 1 Peter 5:7). 


Note, anytime you worry about anything, you've simply doubt God's power on such thing. For instance, if you are anxious of returning home safely of any journey, it means you've doubt God's power and faithfulness for His protection over your life. Psalm 121:7-8.


Say this to yourself: Father I ask for Your forgiveness in every areas of my life that I have doubted Your power. You are more than able to take care of my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4