DO NOT WORRY! Part 5

LightWord:

“Therefore I tell you, stop being worried or anxious (perpetually uneasy, distracted) about your life..., Is life not more than food, and the body more than clothing?” MATTHEW 6:25 AMP


Wait a minute, Pastor, so if it is truly possible for me not to worry, then what do I do when worry is setting in me? Good question; one thing I'm sure of is worry has the power to access everyone's mind.


Yet, it is everyone's responsibility to accept or reject it. If Jesus says it is possible then it is possible (read 1 Corinthians 2:16). Remember, Jesus has been in such situation before, so it's a true saying that you determine what to do with worry.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father because I have the mind of Christ. I reject every thought that is not of God in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4