Rejoice Evermore! Part 4

LightWord:

“Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines... Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.” Habakkuk 3:17-18


Depression retards your flight to your high places, as your joy is cut off (Habakkuk 3:17-19). Satan brings cares, worries and anxieties to keep you down.


When the Word of God becomes meaningless to you and consequently unimportant, it is caused by depression. Move away from any depressed person! Because it is contagious.


Say this to yourself: Father I pray by Your mercy that let there be a separation of fire between me and any form of depression in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4