Rejoice Evermore! Part 7

 LightWord:

“Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.” Philippians 4:4


Joy is the only way to ventilate your spirit. James 5:13 says if you’re merry, sing. When you’re depressed you have no contact with God’s presence. A ‘praisefull’ life is what is required to carry God’s presence.


Without joy, you have no access to the deep things of God (Isaiah 12:3). And without that, there’s no faith and without faith, there is no victory (1 John 5:4). Joy makes your day!


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You because I receive joy that will keep my spirit alive and know the deep things of God that will stir up my faith and leads to my everyday victory in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4