Empowered By The Word! Part 14

LightWord:

“My son, pay attention to what I say. Listen closely to my words. Don’t let them out of your sight. Never stop thinking about them. These words are the secret of life and health to all who discover them.” Proverbs 4:20‭-‬22 ERV


God said you should pay full attention to His word, walking in the reality of the truth of the word of God. Not just reading the letters, that can profit you nothing.


But by meditating - pondering and mingling together your spirit with the Spirit of the word. Never stop thinking about them in your heart. That's what gives you empowerment to become what the word says.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord because from today I think the Word, I talk the Word, I act the Word, and I do the Word in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4