Empowered By The Word! Part 15

LightWord:

“My son, pay attention to what I say. Listen closely to my words. Don’t let them out of your sight. Never stop thinking about them. These words are the secret of life and health to all who discover them.” Proverbs 4:20‭-‬22 ERV


The Word of God is just the manual and the secret of life! Jesus says, the words that He speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.


 It means if you are spiritually sensitive enough, you will know that the words that I speaks to you are to be spiritually received and to be conceived in your heart to believe it.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord because from today, I'm spiritually and physically empowered by Your word. I believe Your word I receive Your word in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4