It's Great To Serve God! Part 10

LightWord:

“I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.” Psalm 89:20-22


You can be a layman and still be a bonafide servant of the most high God. It is not necessary you wait till you are ordained as a pastor or an evangelist,


or as of any title before you can serve God or before your services to Him can be acceptable. A confirmed servant of God simply means anyone engaged in serving God.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father because as I'm serving You, I'm confirmed as Your servant with the assurance  of Your mighty hand upon my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4