It's Great To Serve God! Part 11

LightWord:

“I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.” Psalm 89:20-22


Do you know Job wasn't a pastor neither a prophet? Yet, God was proud and bold of him. God said to the devil have you noticed Job My servant (Job 1:8), David was a king but he served God and became God's favorite. (See Ps. 89:20-38).


You can serve God with no or zero qualifications. With God, ordination doesn't come before service but vice-versa. Just serve God as you are, everyway you can and become God's favorite.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father because as I'm serving You, I'm confirmed Your favorite and from today, I'm favored in all my ways in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4