It's Great To Serve God! Part 2

LightWord:

“If righteous people listen and serve ⌊him⌋, they will live out their days in prosperity and their years in comfort.” Job 36:11 GW


Serving God is a blessing. For instance, in the first book #Secret_of_life that I published by the grace of God, I wrote there five spectacular blessings that is available for everyone serving God. 


Do you know you cannot be serving God and still serve sickness, barrenness, unfruitfulness, lack and want at the same time? It's impossible! Read, Exodus 23:25-26. That makes serving God so great a blessing.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father, as I rededicate my life from today in serving You in a greater way, make my life a living proof of how great serving You is in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4