It's Great To Serve God! Part 5

LightWord:

“No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other...” Matthew 6:24


Serving God is a proof of your love for Him; and what comes as a result of it is that you will be enlisted among the top flyers on earth.


Because every lovers of God are living wonders on earth. Among other things, every lovers of God will live a life of dominion (Isaiah 65:13-15), they will live a life of no condemnation Romans 8:33.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father because my service for You are not without reward, as I'm proofing my love for You by serving You the more, make me a living wonder to my generation and generations to come in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4