Submit to His Plan! Part 2

LightWord:

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9


Irrespective of the plans we have for ourselves, God’s plan for us still supersedes our plans. The same unbelievable word that was spoken to Zacharias, was spoken to Mary as well;


But because Mary was wise, instead of doubting, she believed and submitted to God's will. Her words were let it be unto me just according to Your plan, and she was blessed for so doing (Luke 1:27-38, 45).


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for Your wonderful plans for my life, I believe it, I become it, and I bring forth glory to the kingdom of God in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4