Submit to His Plan! Part 3

LightWord:

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9


Jesus the wisest, at the mount of Olives said “...nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.” (Luke 22:42b) meaning, Father, I'm submitting to Your plan, I believe it's a plan for my good.


You too just have to believe in His plan for your life; and that takes FAITH - Forsaking All In Trusting Him. It takes faith to know God's plan for your life and it takes another level of faith to believe in His good plan for your life.


Say this to yourself: Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, thank You for Your unimaginable plan that You have for my life all by Your love for my good. I totally submit to Your plan for my life today and ever in Jesus' name. Amen!

(#God'sPlanForYou! A Book released by Michael A. Aremu. To order call David +234 903 916 0303)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4