BE WATCHFUL! Part 2

LightWord:

“Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.” Matthew 24:46


Do you know with the issues going on around the world today, it's no longer a news that truly the coming of Jesus Christ is fast approaching? And He is coming only for the prepared servant.


Are you at alert? Because we are in a very serious time, and this is another opportunity God is giving the Church to awake out of her sleep.


Say this to yourself: Father Lord, I thank You for this awesome opportunity for reawakening and awakening me from my sleep. Lord I ask for Your divine revelation in this series and that You will help me to stay alert in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4