BE WATCHFUL! Part 4

LightWord:

“And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now, is our salvation nearer than when we believed.” Romans 13:11


Now is the time to awake out of sleep of carnal security, sloth, and negligence. It's high time we awake out of the sleep of spiritual slumbering and out of the sleep of spiritual deadness.


Considering the time, a perilious time, also very necessary the salvation nigh at hand. Let us mind our way, our salvation is nearer than the time we believed. Let's make ourselves ready, the night is far spent, the day is at hand.


Say this to yourself: I declare I'm fully awake out of my spiritual death by the help of the Holy Spirit, and I cast off the sinful work of darkness, I call the light of God into my Life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4