BE WATCHFUL! Part 7

LightWord:

“And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now, is our salvation nearer than when we believed.” Romans 13:11


The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Let us take time to audit ourselves, are you still finding it difficult to worship God with your life?


Are you so distracted and lose focus that you can not study God's Word in 30minutes and you are tired? Wait a minute I need you to audit these things because your place of interest is a pointer to where you are going to end.


Say this to yourself: Lord my heart, my soul, and my life belongs to You. My interest is in You Lord, help my faith in Jesus name Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4