It's Great To Serve God! Part 20

LightWord:

“If they listen and obey God, they will be blessed with prosperity throughout their lives. All their years will be pleasant.” Job 36:11 NLT


I will never forget these sayings that comes my way at the early stage of my life, it changes my life and still changing it till date and for ever it will be. One of it says, “when you mind God's business, God will mind your business.” 


Another says, “when you do God's work proper, God will prosper your work.” Check this also, “when you put God's work as a priority, God will make you His priority.” Think and ponder on these words.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Holy Spirit for You will help me in doing my own part to serve God acceptably and appropriately in Your grace in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4