It's Great To Serve God! Part 21

LightWord:

“If they listen and obey God, they will be blessed with prosperity throughout their lives. All their years will be pleasant.” Job 36:11 NLT


Let me tell you, the logic is simple, there's nothing you are looking for today that is not in God. Peace, health, riches and wealth, long life, success, fame, husband, wife, children, name it, everything you need is in Him.


Hear him unveiling the secret to us in Matthew 6:33. So, in getting all these things, the requirement is just to seek Him, that is, serve Him in accordance to His Word. That's it! This principle is valid till date.


Say this to yourself: Father thank You for the provision already made available for me as a result of my services. Help me serve You diligently and that in righteousness for the rest of my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4