BE WATCHFUL! Part 12

LightWord:

“Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.” Philippians 2:12


We all know that at this present time, the world is moving away from God into the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. When you are in a river flowing in the opposite direction from where you want to go,


it takes effort to swim against the current just to maintain your position. If there is no effort, one would be washed out to sea or wherever the river is traveling. That's why working out your own salvation requires effort, you are not saved to relax.


Say this to yourself: Father Lord guide my direction, I ask for your divine leading in all my daily endeavors in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4