BE WATCHFUL! Part 16

LightWord:

“Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arises from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.” Ephesians 5:14   


How can I be watchful? The Only way you can be watchful is to change your current operating state, you have to wake up from your spiritual deadness, walking away from the darkness.


Listen to the echo of the Spirit saying awake and arise. When you wake up, you need to also stand up, that Christ may give you light and that you might engage in that light till His return.


Say this to yourself: Lord, I am ready to stand up and awake from my sleep, let Your glorious light shine upon me brighter than the shadow of death and help me to engage in this light for ever in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4