BE WATCHFUL! Part 19

LightWord:

“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”  Psalm 119:105


One of the vital thing to do to be watchful is to engage the word of light. David said, Your Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. The Word of God is your GPS. The Word of God guides you into all truth and give you total liberty.


When you begin to study God's Word you will begin to see that which is dark to you before; everyday the Word will give you liberty, your path will keep shining and shining unto the perfect day! Hallelujah


Say this to yourself: Father I receive Your ever faithful, most reliable Word of light into my life, I believe it will destroy every molecule of sin and I receive liberty in Jesus name Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4