BE WATCHFUL! Part 8

LightWord:

“Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light” Ephesians 5:14


"Distraction is everywhere, it is not easy for me to prepare at all time, I gave my life to Christ and I don't really think we have to stress it this way." Oh! Really? You might be right but you're wrong.


Scripture never promises us salvation free of distraction or even tribulation, Scripture says in this world many things will happen but if you're in Christ and for Him, then, be of good cheers I have overcome the world. 


Say this to yourself: Lord, I refuse to be distracted, I declare a focus and prepared life for You alone. As I  awake from my sleeping state, give me light in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4